- We have free Wi-Fi in the public areas.
- The large living room area is equipped with table and chairs where you can relax with either your smartphones/computers or sit with your company.
- The kitchen area is fully equipped with a stove, microwave, fridge, tea kettle, and free coffee, tea and pasta.
- Price 59 SEK /person
- Monday – Friday 07:30 – 10:00
Saturday – Sunday 08:00 – 10:00
- We do not provide any glutenfree, lactosefree or other special options.
- Your security is important to us and we set the bar high for the requirements regarding fire protection – all areas are equipped with sprinkler systems directly linked to SOS Alarm.
- The public areas are also under camera surveillance for all our guests safety
- When reception is closed, we have a hotline number 24/7, number is located outside the reception
- The check-in is between 2pm to 9pm, for later check-ins please contact us.
- ID card or passport is required when checking in
- Check out is before 11am
- Bed linen are always included, and in our dorm beds you make the bed yourselves. Beds in private rooms are made by room service.
- It is not allowed to bring your own bed linen, sleeping bags or such, due to hygienic reasons.
Alcohol and smoking
- This is an alcohol- and smoke-free hostel.
- We offer laundry during our office hours for a fee.
- It is not allowed to park in front of the hostel, but there are several spots in many of the nearby parking houses or on the street in the neighborhood, though please observe the parking rules.
- Pets are not allowed in the hostel
- Non-paying guests are not allowed in the hostel